Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Compose & Schedule Your Twitter Tweets for Future Release with Twuffer

Twitter Logo
Twitter is a popular Microblogging web service among Bloggers. More and More Bloggers are using twitter to keep their reader updated with latest blog post as well as life streaming. One option which you might be missing in twitter is ability to post tweets for future.
Here is one nice Web service Twuffer which lets you to compose a list of future Twitter tweets and schedule it for release. Doesn’t this sounds existing? For me it’s defiantly most useful service since while I am in office I don’t have access to internet and I can’t keep myself busy by sending tweets from mobile but with Twuffer i can now schedule my tweets for future release.

Creative Uses of Twuffer

1. Tweet hourly/daily/monthly announcements
2. Appointment/milestone reminders
3. Run a time-based scavenger hunt
4. Notify subscribers about upcoming podcast or video episodes
5. Appear to never sleep

Screenshot of Twuffer

Twuffer Schedule Futuer Tweets
So start Composing Your Future Tweets and schedule it for Future Release.

No comments:

Post a Comment